Hello guys, I hope you had a great weekend. I just want to share what’s on my mind with you guys.
So you know when someone says something negative to us and we tend to lose balance at that point but that’s because we are human but you need to realise that people say things or do things according to their own understanding and that’s why it is very important to know who you are.
So you need to be yourself and believe in yourself regardless of what other people think of you. Be yourself because an original is worth more than a copy.
In Chimamanda Adichie’s words;
“It’s not your job to be likeable. It is your job to be yourself. Someone will like you anyway.”
So guys always remember that we can’t be ourselves if we don’t love the person we truly are:
- So you need to fall in love with yourself first.
- Self-love and self-acceptance is very important in order for you to be yourself.
- Appreciate yourself, love yourself, believe in yourself and know your worth.
- Do not let anyone tell you otherwise.
- Focus on being your best for yourself and not for anybody.
- Accept your flaws because once you have accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you!
Wishing you all a brilliant week.