It is very important to love yourself. You can not truly love another until you know how to love yourself.
- Don’t pretend to be someone else so others can like you.
- Be real and the right people will like and accept you for who you are.
- You need to always be true to yourself.
- You are unique in your own way.
- It is very okay to be different from the next person.
- Appreciate and love yourself for who you are.
- We can admire and learn from others but don’t ever compare yourself to them.
- Just be “YOU”
There’s nothing as beautiful as you being yourself. In the words of Oscar Wilde
“Be yourself, everyone else is taken”
I will like to end with this quote, “Accept and acknowledge your own brilliance. Stop waiting for others to tell you how great you are! Believe it for yourself and about yourself.” Iyanla Vanzant