How to Plan Your Day to Stay Healthy
Ever wished there was a simple, straightforward manual for organizing your day so you can be productive, successful, and in shape?
Take this article with you!
- Think in advance.
- Spend 10 minutes in the evening planning your next day
- Schedule your workouts and other activities using a tool like Google Calendar.
- Set the alarm for the upcoming activities.
- Warm up immediately after you wake up.
- Start your day doing some jumping jacks, pushups, body weight squats, and arm and leg swings for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Eat a wholesome breakfast.
- Eat a balanced diet.
- Eat what is good for you
- Eat sufficiently
- Bring your own snacks with you.
- Instead of eating less healthy foods, keep a healthy snack on hand at all times.
- These would include carrots, nuts, vegetables, and low-sugar fruits.
- Work in short bursts.
- Work for 50 minutes.
- Have a 10 minutes breakWork for another 50 minutesHave a 30 minutes break
- Exercise before lunch.
- Aim for 30 minutes of exercise before lunch three times a week.
- Do something completely different to unwind.
- You could unwind by spending time with your friends, children, spouse, or simply playing with your dog.
- Do something completely different every time!
- Prepare your food in advance.
- This is best done in the morning or evening.
NB: Tailor each piece of advice here to your specific lifestyle.
Did you say thank you?
Well, you are welcome!
Have a lovely day.