Every year on November 19, the world celebrates International Men’s Day. This day raises awareness of the social issues that men and boys face and recognizes their accomplishments in the economic, social, cultural, and political spheres.
In order to reinforce the objectives of the IMD, this special day is held in place by six pillars.
The following are the six pillars of International Men’s Day:
1. To promote positive male role models, not just actors and athletes, but ordinary, working-class men who live decent, honest lives.
2. To recognize men’s positive contributions to society, community, family, marriage, childcare, and the environment.
3. To concentrate on men’s health and well-being on all levels: social, emotional, physical, and spiritual.
4. To highlight discrimination against men in social services, social attitudes and expectations, and the law.
5. To promote gender equality and better gender relations.
6. To make the world a better place for people to live in safety and grow to their full potential.
Each year, in addition to these pillars, a theme is chosen. This year’s theme is “Helping Men and Boys!”
The theme for this year serves as a reminder to all women and girls that, regardless of their age, race, culture, or background, the men and boys in our lives and those around us need our support and reassurance that they can rely on us as mothers, wives, sisters, friends, and daughters.
We value your positive contributions to the world, families, and communities, and we are committed to promoting your well-being at all times.
Today, Nikkyosblog honors all the amazing men who make life worth living, whether they are fathers, husbands, brothers, friends, or sons.
Happy International Men’s Day!
Leave a Reply